View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2020, 01:33 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
Haha nah man, I don't give two shits about this. Someone could take that fireball tomorrow and I wouldn't care. Maybe the dude is young? But like all his votes are yea,yea, gb(good battle) *insert name* had good multies yea,yea.

It's just weird.
trust me, there will be moderator votes,.. or future mods who vote the same way,.. dude's who you just had words with.. voting against you,.. or people who miraculously wake up from a 9 year slumber just to vote on your Mizz Ammo battle... (just using her as an example)..

This site, isn't what Battling is,.. but merely a Tool to test your material, and gauge your response,..as far as seeing how it would fair in this climate today.. if you understand the demographic of this site,.. you have to cater to this site,.. and adjust accordingly to win here... if it wasn't something other than the Natural state of Hip hop.. you wouldn't need to.. But it is..

Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away

So to ask why he is here,.. comes off as elitist,.. like.. he's here because he's a weeb just like you and most of us here, myself included, even though i'm what we call in new york as "official".. it doesn't set me above you, just apart from you.. my story is unique although many rapper's , rap.. because their story is akin to mine.. here.. people don;t have no story and if it's hidden.. it's good for them

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 10-25-2020 at 01:43 PM.
Unread 10-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #25

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
Haha nah man, I don't give two shits about this. Someone could take that fireball tomorrow and I wouldn't care. Maybe the dude is young? But like all his votes are yea,yea, gb(good battle) *insert name* had good multies yea,yea.

It's just weird.
trust me, there will be moderator votes,.. or future mods who vote the same way,.. dude's who you just had words with.. voting against you,.. or people who miraculously wake up from a 9 year slumber just to vote on your Mizz Ammo battle... (just using her as an example)..

This site, isn't what Battling is,.. but merely a Tool to test your material, and gauge your response,..as far as seeing how it would fair in this climate today.. if you understand the demographic of this site,.. you have to cater to this site,.. and adjust accordingly to win here... if it wasn't something other than the Natural state of Hip hop.. you wouldn't need to.. But it is..

Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away

So to ask why he is here,.. comes off as elitist,.. like.. he's here because he's a weeb just like you and most of us here, myself included, even though i'm what we call in new york as "official".. it doesn't set me above you, just apart from you.. my story is unique although many rapper's , rap.. because their story is akin to mine.. here.. people don;t have no story and if it's hidden.. it's good for them

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 10-25-2020 at 01:43 PM.