View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:25 PM
Bnas
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

1) Why do you want to be FVC?
I have since the whole regime started. I was always denied because of voting power or because of hate from others. The situation has always been out of my hands, but for 3-4 years now I've wanted to be in the club. I'm tired of seeing dudes in it for the title, who drop 10 votes a month and because maybe they 'names popular' they get let off the hook. I would provide 150-200 votes a month. All the votes would be unbiased, as I am tired of 'said person' winning battles on this website because of their name

2) What makes you a good voter?
I've delt with the negativity first hand from thousands of dudes on this website. Meaning, I am not afraid to vote FAIRLY no matter who is battling who. If I think somebody won, they are getting my vote. If I'm the only one voting for said person and the other dudes got 10 votes, I wouldn't feel bad. This website is about opinion. Push all the hate aside, I been here since 2011 on this account, since 2008 on other accounts. I know what kind of format I personally like the most on this website, if somebody dosen't agree with me, that's alright. I've read/ voted on tens of thousands of battles on this website. Maybe some of the votes are quicker votes, but some battles also don't deserve much of an explanation (winner wise) as much as they deserve to be coached. Alot of dudes need to be taught right from wrong before critiquing their actual bars. Everyone deserves a chance yO

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?
Lol. Good question, let the badge do the talking. I was sick for 10 days, I also had some family gatherings this past season. I could easily vote on 1000 battles a season, consistently. The real question here should be "what activity are the current FVC bringing". Well, none of them are at 100 votes in three months. That's pathetic. The FVC needs an overhaul and it starts right here. Enough said
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:25 PM   #7

Bnas
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

Voted: 3902 audio / 6099 text
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC?
I have since the whole regime started. I was always denied because of voting power or because of hate from others. The situation has always been out of my hands, but for 3-4 years now I've wanted to be in the club. I'm tired of seeing dudes in it for the title, who drop 10 votes a month and because maybe they 'names popular' they get let off the hook. I would provide 150-200 votes a month. All the votes would be unbiased, as I am tired of 'said person' winning battles on this website because of their name

2) What makes you a good voter?
I've delt with the negativity first hand from thousands of dudes on this website. Meaning, I am not afraid to vote FAIRLY no matter who is battling who. If I think somebody won, they are getting my vote. If I'm the only one voting for said person and the other dudes got 10 votes, I wouldn't feel bad. This website is about opinion. Push all the hate aside, I been here since 2011 on this account, since 2008 on other accounts. I know what kind of format I personally like the most on this website, if somebody dosen't agree with me, that's alright. I've read/ voted on tens of thousands of battles on this website. Maybe some of the votes are quicker votes, but some battles also don't deserve much of an explanation (winner wise) as much as they deserve to be coached. Alot of dudes need to be taught right from wrong before critiquing their actual bars. Everyone deserves a chance yO

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?
Lol. Good question, let the badge do the talking. I was sick for 10 days, I also had some family gatherings this past season. I could easily vote on 1000 battles a season, consistently. The real question here should be "what activity are the current FVC bringing". Well, none of them are at 100 votes in three months. That's pathetic. The FVC needs an overhaul and it starts right here. Enough said