View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2021, 04:37 PM
LineStein
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
174 Won / 118 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckiller187 View Post
listen bitchmade.. i just so happened to pick one from stuff i saw,it couldve been another person.. i wasnt being personal... and if you read carefully, i asked if runon bars are acceptable now... when i mean lazy, i mean structurally , you couldnt write your bars in such a way to use less words... you really are a dumb fuck.. and btw that miami bar shits on your runon any day of the weak.. you just butthurt because i speak the truth..or you still mad because i choose not to vote on your battle.. at the time.. i aint wasting my time on a 32 here.. if you want to go, send me an 8.. anytime

Man don't wanna 'Swing?' I guess I'll give him an "UNDERDOG..'' cause you 'swinging on a set' the only was I'm 'Under-standing' Ya'll!..They make up 'lil' lies about me, but I just keep it PUSHIN, don't wanna 'give me my 'roses' so I'ma creep like a bandit in this Gardener's BUSHES!!..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you dropping bars like this that barely rhyme and talk shit about my miami line...? you a joke fam... pay attention to me if you actually wanna learn something.. i'll be more than happy to help you.. get better

Come up with new insults ya weak an ya bars garbage go get into some battles Mckiller u sounding like a McBitch

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote:
listen bitchmade.. i just so happened to pick one from stuff i saw,it couldve been another person.. i wasnt being personal... and if you read carefully, i asked if runon bars are acceptable now... when i mean lazy, i mean structurally , you couldnt write your bars in such a way to use less words... you really are a dumb fuck.. and btw that miami bar shits on your runon any day of the weak.. you just butthurt because i speak the truth..or you still mad because i choose not to vote on your battle.. at the time.. i aint wasting my time on a 32 here.. if you want to go, send me an 8.. anytime

Man don't wanna 'Swing?' I guess I'll give him an "UNDERDOG..'' cause you 'swinging on a set' the only was I'm 'Under-standing' Ya'll!..They make up 'lil' lies about me, but I just keep it PUSHIN, don't wanna 'give me my 'roses' so I'ma creep like a bandit in this Gardener's BUSHES!!..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you dropping bars like this that barely rhyme and talk shit about my miami line...? you a joke fam... pay attention to me if you actually wanna learn something.. i'll be more than happy to help you.. get better
Oh NO Im scared he's quoting lyrics.. OBVIOUSLY you got your Panties in a bunch about me so bad you had to start a thread on my bars, which are better than yours. I'll beat you with thosse lines CHALLENGE ME MCBITCH I'll slaughter you... you might be too scared since you think your a fucking legend but only have 14 battles BITCH BE HUMBLE BITCH SIT DOWN
Unread 07-04-2021, 04:37 PM   #6

LineStein
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
174 Won / 118 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 511 text
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:

Come up with new insults ya weak an ya bars garbage go get into some battles Mckiller u sounding like a McBitch

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote:

Oh NO Im scared he's quoting lyrics.. OBVIOUSLY you got your Panties in a bunch about me so bad you had to start a thread on my bars, which are better than yours. I'll beat you with thosse lines CHALLENGE ME MCBITCH I'll slaughter you... you might be too scared since you think your a fucking legend but only have 14 battles BITCH BE HUMBLE BITCH SIT DOWN