View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:51 PM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
So apparently, I've been told that im far too mean to you guys here on letsbeef and been getting a few heavier complaints. Making people not wanna use the site anymore because I'm such a devil and I only come here to troll as they say. I thought I proved I wasnt a troll when I came back from being banned for "shit talking" (lol) and all of staff agreeing that i should be banned, then won a Championship and started one of the biggest most active Crews on the site.

So from now on, I will no longer feud with people, call people bad names outside of a battle, or debate with the members here. Yeah im sure you guys get on IM and shit on my name to each other then pretend were friends because guys are too soft to say it in public but it's all good. I dont blame you. It happened before so i don't trust no one.

Anyways, I'm gonna put an end to all of my "negative energy" being that its hurting the site and it's members. Dont speak to me and I wont speak to you. Thanks
Dude, don't let them fool you. LOL
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:51 PM   #18

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
So apparently, I've been told that im far too mean to you guys here on letsbeef and been getting a few heavier complaints. Making people not wanna use the site anymore because I'm such a devil and I only come here to troll as they say. I thought I proved I wasnt a troll when I came back from being banned for "shit talking" (lol) and all of staff agreeing that i should be banned, then won a Championship and started one of the biggest most active Crews on the site.

So from now on, I will no longer feud with people, call people bad names outside of a battle, or debate with the members here. Yeah im sure you guys get on IM and shit on my name to each other then pretend were friends because guys are too soft to say it in public but it's all good. I dont blame you. It happened before so i don't trust no one.

Anyways, I'm gonna put an end to all of my "negative energy" being that its hurting the site and it's members. Dont speak to me and I wont speak to you. Thanks
Dude, don't let them fool you. LOL