View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Lord Briyof
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

To top it off niggas was asking if I was Rant, whos MY LIL HOMIE no disrespect

Ionno maybe my arrogance makes niggas feel...

:o
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:04 AM   #23

Lord Briyof
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

@Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

To top it off niggas was asking if I was Rant, whos MY LIL HOMIE no disrespect

Ionno maybe my arrogance makes niggas feel...

:o