View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If every one gives there guns up in america people are worried that the government will come down hard on them as the slaves at the bottom of the pyramid can no logged defend themselves with guns against the military and police some people are saying every one in usa should carry a gun now so when people start shooting randoms then other civilians can put em down @PaiNN i still think the police and military won't do what there told by the governments i think enough of them have woken up.

I don't know if this shooting was fake have not even heard about it till now but alot of the school shootings and stuff in usa was fake they have the same actors even being caught out in the footage just google it up "crisis actors" the idea is to take your guns away so they do these things.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Number 4 in da house

Last edited by Supsie; 10-02-2017 at 05:29 PM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #13

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If every one gives there guns up in america people are worried that the government will come down hard on them as the slaves at the bottom of the pyramid can no logged defend themselves with guns against the military and police some people are saying every one in usa should carry a gun now so when people start shooting randoms then other civilians can put em down @PaiNN i still think the police and military won't do what there told by the governments i think enough of them have woken up.

I don't know if this shooting was fake have not even heard about it till now but alot of the school shootings and stuff in usa was fake they have the same actors even being caught out in the footage just google it up "crisis actors" the idea is to take your guns away so they do these things.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Number 4 in da house

Last edited by Supsie; 10-02-2017 at 05:29 PM.