View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2019, 07:58 AM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost
Default BANS ME FROM THE LETSBEEF DISCORD BECAUSE I CALLED HIM OUT ON NOT KNOWING HOW TO FREE

@Aggo @Seul @Student @HVK @Edgeworth @Shodan @Rieper @sWORDz @Mr-Felon @ToniC 801 @Spooky Deep @Freak (I'LL MENTION MORE PEOPLE IN DUE TIME)

So your 400 pound (literally 400 lbs) homie @g u t s BANS me from the Discord (like a complete, 100% coward would) because I called him out on not knowing how to actually freestyle.

B-A-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y I called him out on the Discord saying he can't freestyle, told him to prove me wrong in the voice channel, I hopped in the voice channel and not even sixty seconds later he bans me.

He banned me because he's scared of me. He's scared of me because he knows damn well that I WILL flex the fuck out of him in a LIVE freestyle rap battle.

@g u t s Fuck you pussy. This is not a threat, this is a promise that I WILL school the fuck out of you in a freestyle rap battle. Quit acting like a clown, invite me back into the Discord and let's duke it out while I record it so I can show the world how you REALLY try to freestyle.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Tell me what kind of "man" would do this. If I were Lets Beef's Discord's administrator and I was being challenged like this, would I take up the challenge like a true battle rapper or would I ban the challenger and cower like a scared little bitch? I would go with option A, unlike your moderator @g u t s

Don't even try to deny that this happened pussy. I got all the screenshots and all the facts with me homie. I'm taking you down.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

@Bongo Bear @Shodan you both know that I was in that Discord and I damn well did not voluntarily left it. Now you both know damn well why I'm not in it.
@g u t s you being a moderator for Lets Beef and an ADMINISTRATOR for the Discord, you are supposed to REPRESENT the site of Lets Beef and set an example for everyone else. When you BAN me from the Discord after I CHALLENGED you, what kind of EXAMPLE do you think that sets for the community? Real shit real talk all funny/troll head ass shit set aside.

E-X-P-L-A-I-N

and I'm screenshotting the fuck outta this thread in case that fucking retard can take it down.

Last edited by Judgement_ill; 04-11-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Unread 04-11-2019, 07:58 AM   #1

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default BANS ME FROM THE LETSBEEF DISCORD BECAUSE I CALLED HIM OUT ON NOT KNOWING HOW TO FREE

@Aggo @Seul @Student @HVK @Edgeworth @Shodan @Rieper @sWORDz @Mr-Felon @ToniC 801 @Spooky Deep @Freak (I'LL MENTION MORE PEOPLE IN DUE TIME)

So your 400 pound (literally 400 lbs) homie @g u t s BANS me from the Discord (like a complete, 100% coward would) because I called him out on not knowing how to actually freestyle.

B-A-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y I called him out on the Discord saying he can't freestyle, told him to prove me wrong in the voice channel, I hopped in the voice channel and not even sixty seconds later he bans me.

He banned me because he's scared of me. He's scared of me because he knows damn well that I WILL flex the fuck out of him in a LIVE freestyle rap battle.

@g u t s Fuck you pussy. This is not a threat, this is a promise that I WILL school the fuck out of you in a freestyle rap battle. Quit acting like a clown, invite me back into the Discord and let's duke it out while I record it so I can show the world how you REALLY try to freestyle.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Tell me what kind of "man" would do this. If I were Lets Beef's Discord's administrator and I was being challenged like this, would I take up the challenge like a true battle rapper or would I ban the challenger and cower like a scared little bitch? I would go with option A, unlike your moderator @g u t s

Don't even try to deny that this happened pussy. I got all the screenshots and all the facts with me homie. I'm taking you down.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

@Bongo Bear @Shodan you both know that I was in that Discord and I damn well did not voluntarily left it. Now you both know damn well why I'm not in it.
@g u t s you being a moderator for Lets Beef and an ADMINISTRATOR for the Discord, you are supposed to REPRESENT the site of Lets Beef and set an example for everyone else. When you BAN me from the Discord after I CHALLENGED you, what kind of EXAMPLE do you think that sets for the community? Real shit real talk all funny/troll head ass shit set aside.

E-X-P-L-A-I-N

and I'm screenshotting the fuck outta this thread in case that fucking retard can take it down.

Last edited by Judgement_ill; 04-11-2019 at 08:46 AM.