View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2017, 06:51 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I done told you , you would get shitted on with that verse against me at the time you wrote that.. . Fast forward about a year to 2, I dropped something quick and went more personal route against you for shits and giggles. Good job on catching me fucking around.. giftwrapped that win for you..
So your grand defence is "I was good once. I mean I fucking suck now which is why you easily beat me, but oh boy gee wiz golly woll....if I was in my prime, by god you'd have lost".

You know, besides the fact you actively brag about the names you beat in that exact timezone as Malishus.
Unread 12-06-2017, 06:51 AM   #17

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I done told you , you would get shitted on with that verse against me at the time you wrote that.. . Fast forward about a year to 2, I dropped something quick and went more personal route against you for shits and giggles. Good job on catching me fucking around.. giftwrapped that win for you..
So your grand defence is "I was good once. I mean I fucking suck now which is why you easily beat me, but oh boy gee wiz golly woll....if I was in my prime, by god you'd have lost".

You know, besides the fact you actively brag about the names you beat in that exact timezone as Malishus.