View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 05:07 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
Yeah if we do have a credit reset system then there should be more to it than that. Because if my credits get taken away from me, I'm going to feel discouraged to make more credits just so they can get taken away as well.

1. I think credits should be reset every 3 months instead of just every month. That way it'll give us people more time to save up credits for things like emcee items or forum tournaments.

2. When the reset happens, we should be allowed to keep at least some of our credits. Anywhere between 15 - 50 credits would be really cool.

3. We should have a credit bank where we can store, let's say, a hundred credits so when the credit reset happens we'll still have credits inside of a bank system that we can just take out.
it hasn't been edited into the original post yet, but people would be reset to 20 credits not 0. also like i tried to make clear in the post this is more about if we think we should put everyone back to a level playing field since so many people have too many credits. the details i wrote were just ideas to build upon, not things to be considered in terms of voting. but thank you for sharing your thoughts, i don't agree with the bank system but i like the other two ideas.
Unread 12-23-2018, 05:07 PM   #15

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
Yeah if we do have a credit reset system then there should be more to it than that. Because if my credits get taken away from me, I'm going to feel discouraged to make more credits just so they can get taken away as well.

1. I think credits should be reset every 3 months instead of just every month. That way it'll give us people more time to save up credits for things like emcee items or forum tournaments.

2. When the reset happens, we should be allowed to keep at least some of our credits. Anywhere between 15 - 50 credits would be really cool.

3. We should have a credit bank where we can store, let's say, a hundred credits so when the credit reset happens we'll still have credits inside of a bank system that we can just take out.
it hasn't been edited into the original post yet, but people would be reset to 20 credits not 0. also like i tried to make clear in the post this is more about if we think we should put everyone back to a level playing field since so many people have too many credits. the details i wrote were just ideas to build upon, not things to be considered in terms of voting. but thank you for sharing your thoughts, i don't agree with the bank system but i like the other two ideas.