View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedout View Post
The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..
Why is him being black relevant? I get judged all the time because I wear trackies, a hoody etc. I'm not going to pretend to know the whole story, but to me you, like apparently everyone else, are throwing a racial twist into the mix here. One was black, one was white. Nothing changes if both were black or both were white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Murdeaux View Post
Idoits. Stupid ass question.

The difference about this case and te rest yu fuck tards compared is that the police took how long to arrest this guy?

Really? Some MINOR gets killed, with no weapon and a guy doesn't get arrested for it until a couple of months? no matter what RACES they were, that doesn't serve justice for anyone. Hell, if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white.. i'd still scream BURN THAT NIGGA!! Grow the fck up.. smh.
I'm not bringing up the story itself. You might have your own opinions on it or whatever. The thing is, and I'm sure you've seen it to, is that ALL of these black people are rising up against this case in the name of Trayvon. The amount of these people that would rise up in the name of a murdered white teen would most likely significantly drop, probably by about 99%. These people are ONLY studying the case and getting so involved because they feel like "one of their own" has been done wrong by, which to me is racist.
Unread 07-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #103

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedout View Post
The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..
Why is him being black relevant? I get judged all the time because I wear trackies, a hoody etc. I'm not going to pretend to know the whole story, but to me you, like apparently everyone else, are throwing a racial twist into the mix here. One was black, one was white. Nothing changes if both were black or both were white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Murdeaux View Post
Idoits. Stupid ass question.

The difference about this case and te rest yu fuck tards compared is that the police took how long to arrest this guy?

Really? Some MINOR gets killed, with no weapon and a guy doesn't get arrested for it until a couple of months? no matter what RACES they were, that doesn't serve justice for anyone. Hell, if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white.. i'd still scream BURN THAT NIGGA!! Grow the fck up.. smh.
I'm not bringing up the story itself. You might have your own opinions on it or whatever. The thing is, and I'm sure you've seen it to, is that ALL of these black people are rising up against this case in the name of Trayvon. The amount of these people that would rise up in the name of a murdered white teen would most likely significantly drop, probably by about 99%. These people are ONLY studying the case and getting so involved because they feel like "one of their own" has been done wrong by, which to me is racist.