One Bar Legend
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
One Bar Champion

3x One Bar King
Mentioned: 657 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 14 Lost

You couldn't be more of a hypocrite, dude. Really, a walking contradiction. I think I heard you were what... 15? I was as hard headed as you are when I was your age, believe me. But what you're saying right now is pure rubbish and you'll never win this debate with me, so just take this knowledge, grab a straw, and drink it up because you have a lot of learning to do... seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Boss
Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong.
Know who proved it wasn't flat? Scientists.

Quote:
I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts.
There aren't real hard facts in that Holy Book you're reading. Those are myths and life lessons.

Quote:
Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
This is the kind of ignorant shit Lizman would say. Dude.... you know how we know exactly when in time certain civilizations lived on the Earth? Fossils.. structures.. types of tools used.. carbon dating.. fucking several tactics. Dinosaurs existed... we have the fucking fossils, and the fossils in between those and what they have evolved into (alligators, birds, etc...). We didn't co-exist with dinosaurs like the Flintstones depicted, and we didn't get made out of sand and ribs.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this (with you at least), because you are honestly too simple-minded to debate... and going on any longer, from my side, just makes me think I'm picking on you because you aren't learning anything from this. Yes, I see your side of the argument. You are a Christian and you don't want me shitting all over your faith. Dude, that's all fine and dandy.. do your thing. Just don't come in here debating and speaking absolute nonsense when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I have zero beef with you.. I don't even know who you are, so don't take any of this to heart. Just realize that you have a lot of learning to do, and you are not half as smart as you think you are. Not even half.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #62

Phroxen
Hall Of Famer
Head Moderator
2x Grand Champion
One Bar Legend
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
One Bar Champion

3x One Bar King
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 498 text
Mentioned: 657 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

You couldn't be more of a hypocrite, dude. Really, a walking contradiction. I think I heard you were what... 15? I was as hard headed as you are when I was your age, believe me. But what you're saying right now is pure rubbish and you'll never win this debate with me, so just take this knowledge, grab a straw, and drink it up because you have a lot of learning to do... seriously.

Quote:
Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong.
Know who proved it wasn't flat? Scientists.

Quote:
I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts.
There aren't real hard facts in that Holy Book you're reading. Those are myths and life lessons.

Quote:
Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
This is the kind of ignorant shit Lizman would say. Dude.... you know how we know exactly when in time certain civilizations lived on the Earth? Fossils.. structures.. types of tools used.. carbon dating.. fucking several tactics. Dinosaurs existed... we have the fucking fossils, and the fossils in between those and what they have evolved into (alligators, birds, etc...). We didn't co-exist with dinosaurs like the Flintstones depicted, and we didn't get made out of sand and ribs.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this (with you at least), because you are honestly too simple-minded to debate... and going on any longer, from my side, just makes me think I'm picking on you because you aren't learning anything from this. Yes, I see your side of the argument. You are a Christian and you don't want me shitting all over your faith. Dude, that's all fine and dandy.. do your thing. Just don't come in here debating and speaking absolute nonsense when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I have zero beef with you.. I don't even know who you are, so don't take any of this to heart. Just realize that you have a lot of learning to do, and you are not half as smart as you think you are. Not even half.