View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
KC prevented camping.. and also running through enemies into more kills on the way t o pick em up.. it took more skill to get em cause you can die trying to get that last dogtag for your attack dogs
Not run and gunning like a headless chicken prevented camping. If you keep being killed by campers, learn how to play the game.

I hated when I killed a dude, and his mate could see exactly where he died, and that someone was running for it. If I kill a dude, he's dead. His mate walks around the corner, he's dead too. Fuck your dog tags.
Unread 10-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #19

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
KC prevented camping.. and also running through enemies into more kills on the way t o pick em up.. it took more skill to get em cause you can die trying to get that last dogtag for your attack dogs
Not run and gunning like a headless chicken prevented camping. If you keep being killed by campers, learn how to play the game.

I hated when I killed a dude, and his mate could see exactly where he died, and that someone was running for it. If I kill a dude, he's dead. His mate walks around the corner, he's dead too. Fuck your dog tags.