View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Kill Confirmed = Having to run on top of dead bodies when you kill then. SUCKED.

I actually HATE what they did with camping. A lot of the time I'd do a bit of both, but this "ALWAYS on the map" shit is a fucking joke, especially when someone has UAV every half a second. I NEVER want to be on UAV. If I feel like sitting still for 10 seconds, I should be able to without being lit up like a 18th centaury witch.

Call of Duty 4 - Use UAV Jammer + Silencer, never appear on UAV.
Black Ops 1 - Use Ghost + Silencer, never appear on UAV. Ghost Pro protects against choppers.
Black Ops 2 - Use Ghost...and literally nothing changes because I don't run and gun like an idiot.
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #16

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Kill Confirmed = Having to run on top of dead bodies when you kill then. SUCKED.

I actually HATE what they did with camping. A lot of the time I'd do a bit of both, but this "ALWAYS on the map" shit is a fucking joke, especially when someone has UAV every half a second. I NEVER want to be on UAV. If I feel like sitting still for 10 seconds, I should be able to without being lit up like a 18th centaury witch.

Call of Duty 4 - Use UAV Jammer + Silencer, never appear on UAV.
Black Ops 1 - Use Ghost + Silencer, never appear on UAV. Ghost Pro protects against choppers.
Black Ops 2 - Use Ghost...and literally nothing changes because I don't run and gun like an idiot.