View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:37 PM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
I posted up on COD forums h8ed but didn't get any responses that wasn't invites to their faggot clans. I just wanted a few guys to play the objective with. Hate when cunts are looking for kills, because I finish top with half the amount of kills as they do and yet they made it a much worse game aiming for points.
NO DOUBT IT GETS CRAZY ONLINE I JUST GET MY SHIT OFF SUMTIMES GRUDGE MATCHES ARISE BUT OVERALL I HAVE FUN AND MY CLAN IS KNOCKIN HEADS OFF SINCE BO1 U CAN JOIN US .. AND IF U GOOD NO MATTER WHAT YA STATS I CAN GET U IN IM ONE OF THE ORIGINALS ON THERE .. POINT IS MY CLAN PLAYS ALL THE TIME WE DEEP ON PS3 THO IF U UP FOR IT SIGN UP FOR THE CLAN AND REALLY THESE COD GAMES ARE THE SAME AS ALWAYS AS FAR AS CAMPING LAG AND ALL LOL

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

FYI @EtH @V3numb peep(SEE ya Black ops 2 by Damosth8ed) on youtube shits dope
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #13

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
I posted up on COD forums h8ed but didn't get any responses that wasn't invites to their faggot clans. I just wanted a few guys to play the objective with. Hate when cunts are looking for kills, because I finish top with half the amount of kills as they do and yet they made it a much worse game aiming for points.
NO DOUBT IT GETS CRAZY ONLINE I JUST GET MY SHIT OFF SUMTIMES GRUDGE MATCHES ARISE BUT OVERALL I HAVE FUN AND MY CLAN IS KNOCKIN HEADS OFF SINCE BO1 U CAN JOIN US .. AND IF U GOOD NO MATTER WHAT YA STATS I CAN GET U IN IM ONE OF THE ORIGINALS ON THERE .. POINT IS MY CLAN PLAYS ALL THE TIME WE DEEP ON PS3 THO IF U UP FOR IT SIGN UP FOR THE CLAN AND REALLY THESE COD GAMES ARE THE SAME AS ALWAYS AS FAR AS CAMPING LAG AND ALL LOL

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

FYI @EtH @V3numb peep(SEE ya Black ops 2 by Damosth8ed) on youtube shits dope