Thread: open call out
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 07:07 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You could just reply to the one I sent Nero like 6 months ago?
added.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton View Post
Bandwagon? You think I dislike you because its 'the thing to do' ? No dumbass. I dislike you based on the choices you've made and the persona you reflect. You abused your Mod powers to try to permaban 2 people because you had a personal vendetta against them and 1 of them is a close friend of mine and your reasons were entirely baseless. You're actually a fucking cancer to everyone around you so much to the point that I bet your own family and IRL friends fucking dislike you and speak about you behind your back. My thoughts and opinions have always been transparent and upfront.

So why the actual fuck would I waste my time coming out of a retired hobby to battle you because words have rattled your fragile fucking cage. Go get pegged by your wife you fucking whiny bitch. Better yet, get off this fucking site and go better yourself as a person so you can raise your kids to be somewhat better than who you present yourself as.
so you gonna duck or what?
Unread 01-07-2020, 07:07 AM   #5

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You could just reply to the one I sent Nero like 6 months ago?
added.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton View Post
Bandwagon? You think I dislike you because its 'the thing to do' ? No dumbass. I dislike you based on the choices you've made and the persona you reflect. You abused your Mod powers to try to permaban 2 people because you had a personal vendetta against them and 1 of them is a close friend of mine and your reasons were entirely baseless. You're actually a fucking cancer to everyone around you so much to the point that I bet your own family and IRL friends fucking dislike you and speak about you behind your back. My thoughts and opinions have always been transparent and upfront.

So why the actual fuck would I waste my time coming out of a retired hobby to battle you because words have rattled your fragile fucking cage. Go get pegged by your wife you fucking whiny bitch. Better yet, get off this fucking site and go better yourself as a person so you can raise your kids to be somewhat better than who you present yourself as.
so you gonna duck or what?