View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Love the graphic. I think Undisputed Champion would be a better title. This isn't unprecedented there has been an "All Star Text" tournament before - @DaDDiO won it. Not sure there is the activity for this to run successfully though.
Found it online.
Undisputed Champion idk sounds off to me but not completely opposed to it.
I remember that All Star Tournament but it was 64 (good thing) tournament and 14 of those guys were killers (Would be in this tournament) but that was awhile ago and DaDDiO got a regular GC title.

Side Note:
@Mindless is there a way to hyperlink everyone's titles to the tournament they received it in? I know there's a character limit issue (I.E. @UNKNOWN ARTIST & @Bleu ) but couldn't you change the limit? Since users aren't able to change their own titles, they shouldn't be an issue of abuse. Is this a good idea or am I just creating work?

Yeah activity-wise not right now, I'm saying for the future this could be something to do if / when activity picks up. We'll see, hopefully the mobile development goes well and we have people flocking back.
Unread 08-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #5

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Love the graphic. I think Undisputed Champion would be a better title. This isn't unprecedented there has been an "All Star Text" tournament before - @DaDDiO won it. Not sure there is the activity for this to run successfully though.
Found it online.
Undisputed Champion idk sounds off to me but not completely opposed to it.
I remember that All Star Tournament but it was 64 (good thing) tournament and 14 of those guys were killers (Would be in this tournament) but that was awhile ago and DaDDiO got a regular GC title.

Side Note:
@Mindless is there a way to hyperlink everyone's titles to the tournament they received it in? I know there's a character limit issue (I.E. @UNKNOWN ARTIST & @Bleu ) but couldn't you change the limit? Since users aren't able to change their own titles, they shouldn't be an issue of abuse. Is this a good idea or am I just creating work?

Yeah activity-wise not right now, I'm saying for the future this could be something to do if / when activity picks up. We'll see, hopefully the mobile development goes well and we have people flocking back.