View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:15 AM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
@Ginge
I'm apologetic for lying about the paypal shit. I'm not however apologetic for sayin' that one of you tried to sway my vote, cause one of you did. And he knows it, and you know it Ginge, and everyone else knows it.
Also, if I'm so bad at writing bars, how's come I'm already in a crew again, and you still out on your ass without a crew?
And the battle was dope, you for sure won, but that was to be expected, given the quality of an average Nicklesh bar.
quit tryna stir, idk shits, and nobody can discern what of what u sayin is bullshit, dont act like u lyin 4 anythin other than ur own amusement
and if anyone wants my chat logs they can have them, but anyone thinkin i'd be that shook in a battle vs nicklesh is pretty fuckin stupid tho

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

would b interested 2 know what @KOLD Krhymes and @CakedOut think of all ur bullshit tho
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:15 AM   #38

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
@Ginge
I'm apologetic for lying about the paypal shit. I'm not however apologetic for sayin' that one of you tried to sway my vote, cause one of you did. And he knows it, and you know it Ginge, and everyone else knows it.
Also, if I'm so bad at writing bars, how's come I'm already in a crew again, and you still out on your ass without a crew?
And the battle was dope, you for sure won, but that was to be expected, given the quality of an average Nicklesh bar.
quit tryna stir, idk shits, and nobody can discern what of what u sayin is bullshit, dont act like u lyin 4 anythin other than ur own amusement
and if anyone wants my chat logs they can have them, but anyone thinkin i'd be that shook in a battle vs nicklesh is pretty fuckin stupid tho

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

would b interested 2 know what @KOLD Krhymes and @CakedOut think of all ur bullshit tho