Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
@Ice Bear
Fuck off lol
Mans actin apologetic but still tryna stir shit
If u were the mastermind u thought u were u could write a decent bar, or even one that rhymed ahaha
Stop talking on this battle now, let the shit speak for itself

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Lmfao
@Ginge
I'm apologetic for lying about the paypal shit. I'm not however apologetic for sayin' that one of you tried to sway my vote, cause one of you did. And he knows it, and you know it Ginge, and everyone else knows it.
Also, if I'm so bad at writing bars, how's come I'm already in a crew again, and you still out on your ass without a crew?
And the battle was dope, you for sure won, but that was to be expected, given the quality of an average Nicklesh bar.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-29-2019, 10:15 AM   #37

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
@Ice Bear
Fuck off lol
Mans actin apologetic but still tryna stir shit
If u were the mastermind u thought u were u could write a decent bar, or even one that rhymed ahaha
Stop talking on this battle now, let the shit speak for itself

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Lmfao
@Ginge
I'm apologetic for lying about the paypal shit. I'm not however apologetic for sayin' that one of you tried to sway my vote, cause one of you did. And he knows it, and you know it Ginge, and everyone else knows it.
Also, if I'm so bad at writing bars, how's come I'm already in a crew again, and you still out on your ass without a crew?
And the battle was dope, you for sure won, but that was to be expected, given the quality of an average Nicklesh bar.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote