View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2019, 09:03 AM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Alright, it's man-up time. If I get banned, so be it. You guys deserve the truth.

I dug this beef. I really did. I was friends with both Nicklesh and Ginge, and I wanted to see this go somewhere. I did create a lie involving paypal, no one offered money for votes. It was an attempt to just create more hype surrounding this battle, but a petty one at that. However, I was asked, without any sort of offer, if I would vote, no matter whose verse was better, for one specific person. But in the past 24 hours I've been enough of a bitch. I'm not about to out which one of you it was. I'll just let this shit play out.

If I get banned, I honestly for sure deserve it. LetsBeef has been nothing but good to me, and you all deserved the truth, so here it is.
@Ginge @The Wrathchild I'm sorry for putting any sort of questioning upon your names and reputation.

I do however stand by the fact that I was asked to sway my vote in one direction.

Ban me if you must, I understand why I'd deserve it.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-29-2019, 09:03 AM   #33

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Alright, it's man-up time. If I get banned, so be it. You guys deserve the truth.

I dug this beef. I really did. I was friends with both Nicklesh and Ginge, and I wanted to see this go somewhere. I did create a lie involving paypal, no one offered money for votes. It was an attempt to just create more hype surrounding this battle, but a petty one at that. However, I was asked, without any sort of offer, if I would vote, no matter whose verse was better, for one specific person. But in the past 24 hours I've been enough of a bitch. I'm not about to out which one of you it was. I'll just let this shit play out.

If I get banned, I honestly for sure deserve it. LetsBeef has been nothing but good to me, and you all deserved the truth, so here it is.
@Ginge @The Wrathchild I'm sorry for putting any sort of questioning upon your names and reputation.

I do however stand by the fact that I was asked to sway my vote in one direction.

Ban me if you must, I understand why I'd deserve it.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote