View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Phonocide
Basic Member
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Phonocide
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 1 Lost

Hmm.. Aight then. Well spoken, and I wont necessarily disagree with you. Spittin' for long periods of time doesn't make it better material, though. I wouldn't even say lyricism automatically makes them better arists either. So my "seperate" list would differ. I've heard every track you named and wouldn't put JB's solo material near the top of that list. I guess that's why we have opinions. I respect, and actually agree with everything you said. I would just order those lists a bit differently, based on what I like to hear.
Unread 11-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #61

Phonocide
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Phonocide

Hmm.. Aight then. Well spoken, and I wont necessarily disagree with you. Spittin' for long periods of time doesn't make it better material, though. I wouldn't even say lyricism automatically makes them better arists either. So my "seperate" list would differ. I've heard every track you named and wouldn't put JB's solo material near the top of that list. I guess that's why we have opinions. I respect, and actually agree with everything you said. I would just order those lists a bit differently, based on what I like to hear.