View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:06 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post
I've gotta give Dizz respect. Love anything that adds importance to non-tournament battles, especially as it seems like the site has decided seasonal rankings and battles aren't really worth anything.

I would want in on this, 100%.

Could this be tied in with some PPVs to give those clashes more weight than just one off battles? Or just have weekly cards with the fixtures and predictions for the upcoming battles, just to keep building hype and prestige.

Was gonna have monthly unofficial PPV for this. Every week I’m gonna post the weeks cards and hype up every battle, and post predictions etc. So basically I’m gonna do both. Put you up btw.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2021 View Post
Dig the effort ... I'd tweak it a little tho .... ... Fuck it sign me up. Put Me Anywhere, Give me Anyone

We gotta lead by example .... We ARE Ego +1, afterall
Signed you up chief

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Got y’all too @Mizz Ammo @Occam @The Saaxxx Baba

Also

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:06 PM   #9

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post
I've gotta give Dizz respect. Love anything that adds importance to non-tournament battles, especially as it seems like the site has decided seasonal rankings and battles aren't really worth anything.

I would want in on this, 100%.

Could this be tied in with some PPVs to give those clashes more weight than just one off battles? Or just have weekly cards with the fixtures and predictions for the upcoming battles, just to keep building hype and prestige.

Was gonna have monthly unofficial PPV for this. Every week I’m gonna post the weeks cards and hype up every battle, and post predictions etc. So basically I’m gonna do both. Put you up btw.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2021 View Post
Dig the effort ... I'd tweak it a little tho .... ... Fuck it sign me up. Put Me Anywhere, Give me Anyone

We gotta lead by example .... We ARE Ego +1, afterall
Signed you up chief

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Got y’all too @Mizz Ammo @Occam @The Saaxxx Baba

Also

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"