View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2017, 07:56 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Fair enough but when you put it out there that you've written for someone all of their battles fall into question no? Why take the word of a known cheater about the parameters of his cheating? idk I just have my doubts about that being the extent of the situation ya know

however back to thread topic, biting a style is basically impossible to expose unless theyre dumb enough to make it mad obvious. So unless theyre literally biting bars just let them do their thing on facebook & live happily ever after together.

EDIT: Who even "started" the setup>punch thematic referencing style in yalls eyes?
Thesaurus in the WRCs when battle rap was popularized.
Unread 12-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #24

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Fair enough but when you put it out there that you've written for someone all of their battles fall into question no? Why take the word of a known cheater about the parameters of his cheating? idk I just have my doubts about that being the extent of the situation ya know

however back to thread topic, biting a style is basically impossible to expose unless theyre dumb enough to make it mad obvious. So unless theyre literally biting bars just let them do their thing on facebook & live happily ever after together.

EDIT: Who even "started" the setup>punch thematic referencing style in yalls eyes?
Thesaurus in the WRCs when battle rap was popularized.