View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2023, 11:32 PM
IllHumanNatty
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost
Default Phroxen: YoU hAve No SwAg, this one for you loser

I've "broke ya neck" so "lookin back?" this was "STUPID" IN "HIND" "SIGHT" "dumbass" you'd talk the "back legs off a donkey" before CHOOSIN THE LIMELIGHT "ticked off" "stating your case" n "PUSHED TO THE SIDE" LIKE how you "hands on,to the point" if you ain't "PROVING THE TIMES RIGHT"?!?! nothing to prove in the times,right? ..PLAN AN ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL how'd I get to "hating you with a passion" from HAPPY,PRAY'N FOR YOUR HEALTH??!? "deaf amputee" "CAN'T EXPLAIN IT MYSELF" something bout "fitting picture"... "lifting..... scripture....." DAMN! MAYBE IT'S.......WELL ....(bet you 50 bucks theres a headsho...LOOK! A FAGGOT! ....BOOM!) distraction...now have all have "RATTLED BRAINS" WE CAN TELL i didn't forget,I put ur fuckin "mug" on a "coffin" for getting "CARRIED AWAY WITH YOURSELF"!!!!(message me on my page for my cell,yall better pay it aswell). RIP to phroxens run it's been unemotional as fuck
Unread 11-06-2023, 11:32 PM   #1

IllHumanNatty
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Phroxen: YoU hAve No SwAg, this one for you loser

I've "broke ya neck" so "lookin back?" this was "STUPID" IN "HIND" "SIGHT" "dumbass" you'd talk the "back legs off a donkey" before CHOOSIN THE LIMELIGHT "ticked off" "stating your case" n "PUSHED TO THE SIDE" LIKE how you "hands on,to the point" if you ain't "PROVING THE TIMES RIGHT"?!?! nothing to prove in the times,right? ..PLAN AN ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL how'd I get to "hating you with a passion" from HAPPY,PRAY'N FOR YOUR HEALTH??!? "deaf amputee" "CAN'T EXPLAIN IT MYSELF" something bout "fitting picture"... "lifting..... scripture....." DAMN! MAYBE IT'S.......WELL ....(bet you 50 bucks theres a headsho...LOOK! A FAGGOT! ....BOOM!) distraction...now have all have "RATTLED BRAINS" WE CAN TELL i didn't forget,I put ur fuckin "mug" on a "coffin" for getting "CARRIED AWAY WITH YOURSELF"!!!!(message me on my page for my cell,yall better pay it aswell). RIP to phroxens run it's been unemotional as fuck