View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
The fact that you're one of the worst grand champions of all time right behind row, I'm looking forward to it. Those played ass concepts and forced wordplay won't win you this battle. The only real way you'd be remembered on LB is losing to me. I'll make your LB career important for once.
all ya favorite textcee's remember me Im top 10 most creative writers of all time lol u on the other hand will be remembered as a dude I've trampled over. so Ima assume u ready right now talking spice'y to the GOAT, correct?

I beat ILLO, Askari, Grizz, MAN DOWN, Phroxen..... u cant handle them at their worst dawg u lost to a dude name "The Einstein" lol and to boot looking at these new GC brackets shit is a walk in the park & u have yet to get any title but some silly green shit lmaoo

Last edited by Phracture; 04-06-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #36

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
The fact that you're one of the worst grand champions of all time right behind row, I'm looking forward to it. Those played ass concepts and forced wordplay won't win you this battle. The only real way you'd be remembered on LB is losing to me. I'll make your LB career important for once.
all ya favorite textcee's remember me Im top 10 most creative writers of all time lol u on the other hand will be remembered as a dude I've trampled over. so Ima assume u ready right now talking spice'y to the GOAT, correct?

I beat ILLO, Askari, Grizz, MAN DOWN, Phroxen..... u cant handle them at their worst dawg u lost to a dude name "The Einstein" lol and to boot looking at these new GC brackets shit is a walk in the park & u have yet to get any title but some silly green shit lmaoo

Last edited by Phracture; 04-06-2017 at 03:46 PM.