View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Won't let me do anything on the thing you posted up, so I'll just do it here:

Concept Tournament: 4. I feel like it was a great addition to the tournaments and it should still be continued.
Rookie Tournament: 1. Honestly, we don't know if anyone who qualifies as a rookie on this site is actually a rookie anymore, plus the last Rookie Tournament was in like 2013, so it obviously isn't that important to the site, anyway.
Not really sure what the Summerhyme thing is about, but I feel like having an invitational tournament Scribble Jam-style where everyone is freestyling would be interesting, so I give that a 4 for that concept.
The Money In the Bank for both LBA and LBT would be absolutely bananas for both sides. Have that be an annual thing like how they do it in WWE, and you've struck a goldmine. This is a 5 for me.
The Tag Team invitational should definitely stay. I know it's virtually impossible on the Audio side, but it's, honestly, one of the more sought after titles on the text side. The fact that a lot of members fought for this Tag Tournament to be made in to the official one speaks evidence of that. 5.
I understand that Topicals are only popular with what seems like a select few, but I always felt like they were a great addition to a site that's always about killing your opponent and punchlines and shooting imaginary guns. It may be a 1-2 for others, but it is a 5 for me.
The Custom Beat Invitational seems like it could be easily turned in to a track competition, so for me, that's at a 3.

Also: Another one I'm assuming y'all forgot is the One-Bar Tournament for Text. That should definitely stay, however, the Exclusive One Bar needs to be nixed and stick with the official one only. This one is a 4 for me.

Thanks for the list @Mindless
Are you logged into your google account? I made it a requirement that a person be logged into their google account to fill out the survey to minimize fuckery.
Unread 07-02-2017, 04:24 PM   #4

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Won't let me do anything on the thing you posted up, so I'll just do it here:

Concept Tournament: 4. I feel like it was a great addition to the tournaments and it should still be continued.
Rookie Tournament: 1. Honestly, we don't know if anyone who qualifies as a rookie on this site is actually a rookie anymore, plus the last Rookie Tournament was in like 2013, so it obviously isn't that important to the site, anyway.
Not really sure what the Summerhyme thing is about, but I feel like having an invitational tournament Scribble Jam-style where everyone is freestyling would be interesting, so I give that a 4 for that concept.
The Money In the Bank for both LBA and LBT would be absolutely bananas for both sides. Have that be an annual thing like how they do it in WWE, and you've struck a goldmine. This is a 5 for me.
The Tag Team invitational should definitely stay. I know it's virtually impossible on the Audio side, but it's, honestly, one of the more sought after titles on the text side. The fact that a lot of members fought for this Tag Tournament to be made in to the official one speaks evidence of that. 5.
I understand that Topicals are only popular with what seems like a select few, but I always felt like they were a great addition to a site that's always about killing your opponent and punchlines and shooting imaginary guns. It may be a 1-2 for others, but it is a 5 for me.
The Custom Beat Invitational seems like it could be easily turned in to a track competition, so for me, that's at a 3.

Also: Another one I'm assuming y'all forgot is the One-Bar Tournament for Text. That should definitely stay, however, the Exclusive One Bar needs to be nixed and stick with the official one only. This one is a 4 for me.

Thanks for the list @Mindless
Are you logged into your google account? I made it a requirement that a person be logged into their google account to fill out the survey to minimize fuckery.
Offline   Reply With Quote