Thread: Mind Fuck
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2019, 01:13 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
That should be your title.. I brought it to a lot of peoples attention when he told me and nothing was done.. That was the reason why i left murda musik..

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

He told me through IM's.. If he would've told me through PM's then something would've been done.. If i actually went through old threads where i talked shit about it you will probably see that he never denied it or defended himself in anyway.. The shady thing is AfterThought was his boy and now that i think about it i might've went to AfterThought, Just C and Ticket about it but AfterThought probably told Grizz what was up.. AfterThought was a mod at the time along with the other 2..

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I have no reason to lie at this point.. But thats your title due to Grizz and Mind Fuck writing a verse that only Grizz was suppose to write..
WELL THANKYOU FOR THA THREAD, AND THANKYOU FOR BRINGING IT UP WHEN YOU FIRST FOUND OUT.

I THINK GETTIN ANY OF THEM TO ADMIT IT NOW WOULD BE VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE GIVEN HOW LONG AGO IT WAS...... BUT I APPRECIATE YOU BRINGIN THIS UP AGAIN, MIND FUCK HAS ACTUALLY LOGGED ON SINCE YOU POSTED THIS THREAD AND BASICALLY IGNORED IT.
Unread 02-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #14

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
That should be your title.. I brought it to a lot of peoples attention when he told me and nothing was done.. That was the reason why i left murda musik..

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

He told me through IM's.. If he would've told me through PM's then something would've been done.. If i actually went through old threads where i talked shit about it you will probably see that he never denied it or defended himself in anyway.. The shady thing is AfterThought was his boy and now that i think about it i might've went to AfterThought, Just C and Ticket about it but AfterThought probably told Grizz what was up.. AfterThought was a mod at the time along with the other 2..

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I have no reason to lie at this point.. But thats your title due to Grizz and Mind Fuck writing a verse that only Grizz was suppose to write..
WELL THANKYOU FOR THA THREAD, AND THANKYOU FOR BRINGING IT UP WHEN YOU FIRST FOUND OUT.

I THINK GETTIN ANY OF THEM TO ADMIT IT NOW WOULD BE VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE GIVEN HOW LONG AGO IT WAS...... BUT I APPRECIATE YOU BRINGIN THIS UP AGAIN, MIND FUCK HAS ACTUALLY LOGGED ON SINCE YOU POSTED THIS THREAD AND BASICALLY IGNORED IT.