View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
But I don't have a lisp son. It's called Raising the high end on the EQ so High to counter act the ridiculous amount low end from a cheap mic. It is what it is. But hey. At least my body language doesn't have a lisp, faggot.
lololol.... raising the highs? lmfaoooo. word? I have a 10$ mic as bad as it gets, that shit don't happen to me... not sure what you are doing... We have heard you speak live before in chat, I'm pretty sure its not your mixing bro At least BLNK has the courage to show himself to the world tho fam.. real shit lol.
Unread 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #46

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
But I don't have a lisp son. It's called Raising the high end on the EQ so High to counter act the ridiculous amount low end from a cheap mic. It is what it is. But hey. At least my body language doesn't have a lisp, faggot.
lololol.... raising the highs? lmfaoooo. word? I have a 10$ mic as bad as it gets, that shit don't happen to me... not sure what you are doing... We have heard you speak live before in chat, I'm pretty sure its not your mixing bro At least BLNK has the courage to show himself to the world tho fam.. real shit lol.