View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2021, 02:04 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Yes, I had told people V4 was coming, but I didn't say it for 10 years, nor a "million" times. You're also right that I said I was privy to work that was being done behind the scenes, and it was work that the whole site would soon be privy to when X eventually posted this: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167234
And it STILL didn't happen, so you were wrong that V4 was coming.

Quote:
Was I wrong when I said V4 was "coming soon?" Yes! It's still not here (or may never be). Did I intentionally mislead folks into thinking V4 was coming? Absolutely not, because I had every indication to believe it was. It's called inductive reasoning.
But many of us knew it wasn't coming. And time after time you said it was, and you knew super secret behind the scenes shit. Now here we are, probably 13 years after X announced V4 the first time, probably 9 years after Pugz announced it the second time, probably 5 years from when X announced it the third time. And after ALL of that, you still have the dumbassery to say "Or MAY never be". MAY? Bitch it's been June for 13 years get that May shit outta here.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, act like you're allergic to any sort of positive outlook and you feel the need to attack anyone who says anything remotely close to "we can do something."
Because we've done something. I've done something. I've never been wrong in a single thing I've said about the site and it's trajectory. Hell half of RULE's suggestion in post one, like tournaments and usertitles, are shit I argued with you about like 7 years ago. But we're WAAAAAAY past that being any sort of importance. It's just so stupid that you think "do something" are these small things. You guys are throwing paper in the bin thinking you're saving the world while X sits there and and pumps a China amount of smoke up all your asses.

Quote:
We all know what's mostly needed are coding changes which only X can do or give someone access to do. RULE is just trying to help by suggesting changing titles and tournaments. It's something he can do in his capacity that helps a little. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Punk had some good ideas too of things we can do without X. Again, nothing wrong with that. You act like unless the design from 2005 is changed immediately, nothing anyone does to try to improve the user experience for what it is has any point.
But X isn't going to do them. We KNOW that. Like what's the point in suggesting shit we KNOW isn't going to be done? Why not wish for a site overhaul, 10mil in advertising and Conceited to come and run the site if we're wishing for shit we know isn't going to happen?

Punk had some good ideas for things we can do without X? Bitch Punk quit the site cause it's dead as fuck. If Punk thought those ideas would have kept them here, he'd have done them when he was the best mod on the site in 2020 and half kept this shit bumping by himself. He knows this shit has a 2005 design. Improving the user experience is improving the user experience for the 10 active members of the site. LB needs NEW members, not to make tournaments a little bit more fun for Mister Jon Flako and whatever Lockhart's new multi acc is.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-25-2021, 02:04 PM   #39

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Yes, I had told people V4 was coming, but I didn't say it for 10 years, nor a "million" times. You're also right that I said I was privy to work that was being done behind the scenes, and it was work that the whole site would soon be privy to when X eventually posted this: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167234
And it STILL didn't happen, so you were wrong that V4 was coming.

Quote:
Was I wrong when I said V4 was "coming soon?" Yes! It's still not here (or may never be). Did I intentionally mislead folks into thinking V4 was coming? Absolutely not, because I had every indication to believe it was. It's called inductive reasoning.
But many of us knew it wasn't coming. And time after time you said it was, and you knew super secret behind the scenes shit. Now here we are, probably 13 years after X announced V4 the first time, probably 9 years after Pugz announced it the second time, probably 5 years from when X announced it the third time. And after ALL of that, you still have the dumbassery to say "Or MAY never be". MAY? Bitch it's been June for 13 years get that May shit outta here.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, act like you're allergic to any sort of positive outlook and you feel the need to attack anyone who says anything remotely close to "we can do something."
Because we've done something. I've done something. I've never been wrong in a single thing I've said about the site and it's trajectory. Hell half of RULE's suggestion in post one, like tournaments and usertitles, are shit I argued with you about like 7 years ago. But we're WAAAAAAY past that being any sort of importance. It's just so stupid that you think "do something" are these small things. You guys are throwing paper in the bin thinking you're saving the world while X sits there and and pumps a China amount of smoke up all your asses.

Quote:
We all know what's mostly needed are coding changes which only X can do or give someone access to do. RULE is just trying to help by suggesting changing titles and tournaments. It's something he can do in his capacity that helps a little. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Punk had some good ideas too of things we can do without X. Again, nothing wrong with that. You act like unless the design from 2005 is changed immediately, nothing anyone does to try to improve the user experience for what it is has any point.
But X isn't going to do them. We KNOW that. Like what's the point in suggesting shit we KNOW isn't going to be done? Why not wish for a site overhaul, 10mil in advertising and Conceited to come and run the site if we're wishing for shit we know isn't going to happen?

Punk had some good ideas for things we can do without X? Bitch Punk quit the site cause it's dead as fuck. If Punk thought those ideas would have kept them here, he'd have done them when he was the best mod on the site in 2020 and half kept this shit bumping by himself. He knows this shit has a 2005 design. Improving the user experience is improving the user experience for the 10 active members of the site. LB needs NEW members, not to make tournaments a little bit more fun for Mister Jon Flako and whatever Lockhart's new multi acc is.
@mcg#3451