View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2020, 11:23 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You were asked to add more to the conversation, like facts and examples, by others. You didn’t. You called people biased but won’t address them directly. Now you’re talking about ‘groupies’ and starting on the homo shit. You look pathetic and sad but I guess you’re used to that.

And I post that battle because you’re the one who said you’d wipe the floor with me...I don’t have to prove you wrong. You have to prove yourself right to make your talk true....but you won’t, because you can’t and you know it. But if thinking I’m ducking by not sending you bars helps you with your self esteem, then I’ll be glad to help.

Come back with your theories on biased voting when you’re actually ready to talk about the details. Til then, keep deflecting or talking about dick eating and groupies like every other salty midtier crybaby who ever thought they were better than they are.
....I don't have anything to prove to you. I know I'm better than you. Don't be another victim that gets 100-0'd because he wants to put on for the forums. Don't let the "audience" get you fucked up dawg.

If you send 8, 16, 32, 1-bar, 64, don't matter...... you will lose.

So just let it go and let's move on before you get yourself into a situation you can't undo lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
To be fair, you made threads and called me out when I was gone and deleted so dropping names of people that's here right now shouldn't be a problem, no?
No I didn't. I didn't make 1 thread about you when you deleted sir. I did comment in other people's threads and asked if you left because you lost, then I reiterated and said you deleted because you deleted, not because of Bleu, which EtH was making a strong case about.

If you're gonna chime in on the conversation, speak facts
Unread 02-20-2020, 11:23 AM   #56

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You were asked to add more to the conversation, like facts and examples, by others. You didn’t. You called people biased but won’t address them directly. Now you’re talking about ‘groupies’ and starting on the homo shit. You look pathetic and sad but I guess you’re used to that.

And I post that battle because you’re the one who said you’d wipe the floor with me...I don’t have to prove you wrong. You have to prove yourself right to make your talk true....but you won’t, because you can’t and you know it. But if thinking I’m ducking by not sending you bars helps you with your self esteem, then I’ll be glad to help.

Come back with your theories on biased voting when you’re actually ready to talk about the details. Til then, keep deflecting or talking about dick eating and groupies like every other salty midtier crybaby who ever thought they were better than they are.
....I don't have anything to prove to you. I know I'm better than you. Don't be another victim that gets 100-0'd because he wants to put on for the forums. Don't let the "audience" get you fucked up dawg.

If you send 8, 16, 32, 1-bar, 64, don't matter...... you will lose.

So just let it go and let's move on before you get yourself into a situation you can't undo lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
To be fair, you made threads and called me out when I was gone and deleted so dropping names of people that's here right now shouldn't be a problem, no?
No I didn't. I didn't make 1 thread about you when you deleted sir. I did comment in other people's threads and asked if you left because you lost, then I reiterated and said you deleted because you deleted, not because of Bleu, which EtH was making a strong case about.

If you're gonna chime in on the conversation, speak facts