View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2020, 06:05 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

That wasnt the point . Maybe a Side Point ... I was mostly trying to give life advice with that lol ... If you dont learn to think fast, Life aint gonna wait for u bro.

+ that gets fixed if you incorporate the 'Battle Request' Thing i mentioned.. When u Accept it , and both of u can start writing at the same time, with a deadline. Maybe a Week

Point is ... if a nigga NEVER replies .. wheres the penalty? Hes basically saying 'Youre better than me and i dont wanna lose' .. OR ... 'I have no bars im not an emcee' ... Either way Ur ducking for a reason. If your doing a battle rap in person... if you dont reply, you lose. Their is no ... "oh it never happened cuz i choked so its a tie or a null & void" ... Nah nigga u choked u lose

Id Def give the option to be 'currently accepting battles' or 'not currently accept battles' ... All i know is, nobody likes to waste their time. Niggas dont want Pending battles ... People bitch about people ducking, fix it.

Kiwi your cool im just tryina get my point across. I think it'd help

Dunno what the point is if your not a coder .. computer designer ... whatever. Someone should be in charge of that tho lol
Unread 03-25-2020, 06:05 PM   #8

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

That wasnt the point . Maybe a Side Point ... I was mostly trying to give life advice with that lol ... If you dont learn to think fast, Life aint gonna wait for u bro.

+ that gets fixed if you incorporate the 'Battle Request' Thing i mentioned.. When u Accept it , and both of u can start writing at the same time, with a deadline. Maybe a Week

Point is ... if a nigga NEVER replies .. wheres the penalty? Hes basically saying 'Youre better than me and i dont wanna lose' .. OR ... 'I have no bars im not an emcee' ... Either way Ur ducking for a reason. If your doing a battle rap in person... if you dont reply, you lose. Their is no ... "oh it never happened cuz i choked so its a tie or a null & void" ... Nah nigga u choked u lose

Id Def give the option to be 'currently accepting battles' or 'not currently accept battles' ... All i know is, nobody likes to waste their time. Niggas dont want Pending battles ... People bitch about people ducking, fix it.

Kiwi your cool im just tryina get my point across. I think it'd help

Dunno what the point is if your not a coder .. computer designer ... whatever. Someone should be in charge of that tho lol