View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2019, 05:50 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Default What makes a good Punchline

Aight aight, So By this I mean other than the obvious Multi’s, Set-UPS, Wordplay, Double meanings.

I think I’ve got a somewhat firm grip on the basics, I can do multi’s, double meanings, metaphors and I know how to set-up (although admittedly I could use a lot of work in that category), but other than that, what takes a punchline from mediocre to good?

I know I can use some work On wordplay, and please leave some tips below on how to use it and how to come up with wordplay, but what else?

I feel like there’s a big hole in my game that’s keeping me from being as good as the champs, but I can’t figure it out.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 11-14-2019, 05:50 PM   #1

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Default What makes a good Punchline

Aight aight, So By this I mean other than the obvious Multi’s, Set-UPS, Wordplay, Double meanings.

I think I’ve got a somewhat firm grip on the basics, I can do multi’s, double meanings, metaphors and I know how to set-up (although admittedly I could use a lot of work in that category), but other than that, what takes a punchline from mediocre to good?

I know I can use some work On wordplay, and please leave some tips below on how to use it and how to come up with wordplay, but what else?

I feel like there’s a big hole in my game that’s keeping me from being as good as the champs, but I can’t figure it out.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"