View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Paying for a product Isn't the same as using a (Self) service for free. Exclusives don't count for various obvious reasons. 99% don't buy them and majority of those who have them, were gifted them.

Bar bug fixes everything you would want as a writer battler are here.

EVERYONE has computers, consoles Lap PC w.e. And if they aren't using the site as intended, at home, in their PRIVATE free down time then mobile branching away from the house and into peoples work, school or social time isn't going to make a lick of difference, nevermind revitalize the site.

Battle and vote and stop no showing because this battle rap thing is a dying breed (Bar an 8 Mile miracle). Make the most of it.

This mentality is crippling to any business and they'd all go under before the 2-3 decade mark with this line of thinking.

I'm comparing a product (iPhone) to a product (LetsBeef). Even if you consider it a service, there are tons of services that improve & add value for the consumer. This is how Amazon Prime and Netflix can justify price hikes. They invest like crazy into original content and Amazon adds tons of value with their Prime membership outside of their streaming catalog and 1 day shipping.

just kno I been saying the same shit for years and every year I've been right because the site loses users every year.

So LB's path is clear. Listen to me (and others that have made similar suggestions) or die. And if you don't think LB will die out completely, wait and see where the activity level is in yr 2020-2021. We can't even fill up the hotlist these days and I hardly ever see more than 8 people logged in at once.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh and I agree that battle rappers are a dying breed or whatever but how about modernizing the site to attract a newer, younger audience rather than throwing in the towel like a bunch of grumpy old heads holding onto something we cherish even though we know its to the detriment of the battle rap culture? Destroy and rebuild. We're in a house that's on the verge of collapse and you're ok with it because you're attached to the house. Whether its aesthetically pleasing to your eye or you feel 'at home' doesn't change the fact that it will crumble on top of you and kill you if you don't renovate

Last edited by Godbody; 02-12-2019 at 08:10 AM.
Unread 02-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #49

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Paying for a product Isn't the same as using a (Self) service for free. Exclusives don't count for various obvious reasons. 99% don't buy them and majority of those who have them, were gifted them.

Bar bug fixes everything you would want as a writer battler are here.

EVERYONE has computers, consoles Lap PC w.e. And if they aren't using the site as intended, at home, in their PRIVATE free down time then mobile branching away from the house and into peoples work, school or social time isn't going to make a lick of difference, nevermind revitalize the site.

Battle and vote and stop no showing because this battle rap thing is a dying breed (Bar an 8 Mile miracle). Make the most of it.

This mentality is crippling to any business and they'd all go under before the 2-3 decade mark with this line of thinking.

I'm comparing a product (iPhone) to a product (LetsBeef). Even if you consider it a service, there are tons of services that improve & add value for the consumer. This is how Amazon Prime and Netflix can justify price hikes. They invest like crazy into original content and Amazon adds tons of value with their Prime membership outside of their streaming catalog and 1 day shipping.

just kno I been saying the same shit for years and every year I've been right because the site loses users every year.

So LB's path is clear. Listen to me (and others that have made similar suggestions) or die. And if you don't think LB will die out completely, wait and see where the activity level is in yr 2020-2021. We can't even fill up the hotlist these days and I hardly ever see more than 8 people logged in at once.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh and I agree that battle rappers are a dying breed or whatever but how about modernizing the site to attract a newer, younger audience rather than throwing in the towel like a bunch of grumpy old heads holding onto something we cherish even though we know its to the detriment of the battle rap culture? Destroy and rebuild. We're in a house that's on the verge of collapse and you're ok with it because you're attached to the house. Whether its aesthetically pleasing to your eye or you feel 'at home' doesn't change the fact that it will crumble on top of you and kill you if you don't renovate

Last edited by Godbody; 02-12-2019 at 08:10 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote