View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2019, 07:31 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
How is it a false equivalency?

Would you continue to support Apple if they stopped improving on their iPhone? Of course not. Why expect people to support LetsBeef if it hasnt improved in a decade?

Saying shut the fuck up and beef is the same as saying fuck you and be happy you have an iPhone 2.

even though Samsung kept innovating and the Galaxy S9 blows the iPhone 2 out of the water.

So, why should we shut the fuck up and settle for what was considered 'great' or the 'standard' 10 years ago? It's not 2009 anymore.

@Barzooka I suggest common sense. Invest a couple thousand into the website. Upgrade vBulletin or ditch it entirely with a more modernized forum that has more features and preferably TONS of mods (award systems, forum shop, karma/thanks button, etc)

Upgrade the gear/My Emcee sprites. Add value to the Exclusive Membership. Give people a reason to renew the subscription. Change the site's look. Its been the same since 2006 and all we got was a different skin. Still the same dated look though.

Support HD audio, get faster servers, more reliable hosting

All common sensical shit that 100% of successful websites do if they've been around for over a decade.
Paying for a product Isn't the same as using a (Self) service for free. Exclusives don't count for various obvious reasons. 99% don't buy them and majority of those who have them, were gifted them.

Bar bug fixes everything you would want as a writer battler are here.

EVERYONE has computers, consoles Lap PC w.e. And if they aren't using the site as intended, at home, in their PRIVATE free down time then mobile branching away from the house and into peoples work, school or social time isn't going to make a lick of difference, nevermind revitalize the site.

Battle and vote and stop no showing because this battle rap thing is a dying breed (Bar an 8 Mile miracle). Make the most of it.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 02-11-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Unread 02-11-2019, 07:31 PM   #45

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
How is it a false equivalency?

Would you continue to support Apple if they stopped improving on their iPhone? Of course not. Why expect people to support LetsBeef if it hasnt improved in a decade?

Saying shut the fuck up and beef is the same as saying fuck you and be happy you have an iPhone 2.

even though Samsung kept innovating and the Galaxy S9 blows the iPhone 2 out of the water.

So, why should we shut the fuck up and settle for what was considered 'great' or the 'standard' 10 years ago? It's not 2009 anymore.

@Barzooka I suggest common sense. Invest a couple thousand into the website. Upgrade vBulletin or ditch it entirely with a more modernized forum that has more features and preferably TONS of mods (award systems, forum shop, karma/thanks button, etc)

Upgrade the gear/My Emcee sprites. Add value to the Exclusive Membership. Give people a reason to renew the subscription. Change the site's look. Its been the same since 2006 and all we got was a different skin. Still the same dated look though.

Support HD audio, get faster servers, more reliable hosting

All common sensical shit that 100% of successful websites do if they've been around for over a decade.
Paying for a product Isn't the same as using a (Self) service for free. Exclusives don't count for various obvious reasons. 99% don't buy them and majority of those who have them, were gifted them.

Bar bug fixes everything you would want as a writer battler are here.

EVERYONE has computers, consoles Lap PC w.e. And if they aren't using the site as intended, at home, in their PRIVATE free down time then mobile branching away from the house and into peoples work, school or social time isn't going to make a lick of difference, nevermind revitalize the site.

Battle and vote and stop no showing because this battle rap thing is a dying breed (Bar an 8 Mile miracle). Make the most of it.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 02-11-2019 at 07:37 PM.