View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2021, 04:11 AM
Svengali
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Seriously though, I remember contributing to one of these posts awhile back. I said I would be interested in buying LB. X told me to email him an offer. Then I actually thought about it hard and the truth is in order for LB to be truly viable it would need to change beyond recognition. I mostly spend time here out of nostalgia and the current community, both of those things would be wiped out to turn this into a functioning business so I ended up letting it slide.

I guess my point is be careful what you wish for. If ownership really gave a fuck about making this viable it would no longer be what we know it to be. The entire format of the site is dated. The truth is this is never coming back so just enjoy the twilight years before it most likely dies like those before it.
Unread 11-16-2021, 04:11 AM   #30

Svengali
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 62 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Seriously though, I remember contributing to one of these posts awhile back. I said I would be interested in buying LB. X told me to email him an offer. Then I actually thought about it hard and the truth is in order for LB to be truly viable it would need to change beyond recognition. I mostly spend time here out of nostalgia and the current community, both of those things would be wiped out to turn this into a functioning business so I ended up letting it slide.

I guess my point is be careful what you wish for. If ownership really gave a fuck about making this viable it would no longer be what we know it to be. The entire format of the site is dated. The truth is this is never coming back so just enjoy the twilight years before it most likely dies like those before it.