Thread: You Know What
View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2021, 12:48 PM
PimpinCake
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by trahkcoL View Post
“I'm IMPRESSED..I'M LYING w/ ya weak ass scripts, how you STEPPING TO GIANTS besides when he's not so vexed & whining, he's DECENT IN THIS but they saying 'domestic violence' cause a Tyga BEATING HIS BITCH! I have a inquiry that I NEED YA ASSIST kill you and bring you back to life to ask if JESUS EXIST! if you SEEM TO RESIST than ya going to SLEEP WITH THE FISH 'asking questions about the unknown' got you drowning DEEP IN ABYSS! I see ya PEEPING MY DRIP how I can SKEET ON YA CHICK she on her KNEES FA MY DICK 'head going back & forth' like when ya SNEEZE IS SO BIG that your TEETH DRIPPING SPIT!”

Lol. Yeah no I’ll pass on whatever bs this is. You’re terrible.
You’re dropping reaper bars I did 2 months ago vs kali kid so that’s 2 ideas that I presented first and you just flipped it.. I’m fr your fav rapper.

Aug 27th and MaskedReaper? that geeks sweet, he REALLY IS CANDY, It’s clear reapers animated, just ask BILLY AND MANDY..
Unread 10-18-2021, 12:48 PM   #14

PimpinCake
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 153 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trahkcoL View Post
“I'm IMPRESSED..I'M LYING w/ ya weak ass scripts, how you STEPPING TO GIANTS besides when he's not so vexed & whining, he's DECENT IN THIS but they saying 'domestic violence' cause a Tyga BEATING HIS BITCH! I have a inquiry that I NEED YA ASSIST kill you and bring you back to life to ask if JESUS EXIST! if you SEEM TO RESIST than ya going to SLEEP WITH THE FISH 'asking questions about the unknown' got you drowning DEEP IN ABYSS! I see ya PEEPING MY DRIP how I can SKEET ON YA CHICK she on her KNEES FA MY DICK 'head going back & forth' like when ya SNEEZE IS SO BIG that your TEETH DRIPPING SPIT!”

Lol. Yeah no I’ll pass on whatever bs this is. You’re terrible.
You’re dropping reaper bars I did 2 months ago vs kali kid so that’s 2 ideas that I presented first and you just flipped it.. I’m fr your fav rapper.

Aug 27th and MaskedReaper? that geeks sweet, he REALLY IS CANDY, It’s clear reapers animated, just ask BILLY AND MANDY..