View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2013, 07:54 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

@Snoopy316 you would bring macc and dope man cuz they exchange shirtless pics? Your stupid, an islander and gay as fuck.. And no one likes you so hop out the thread retard.. And since its the apocalypse, I swear to Apollyon I would kill you on sight so you might wanna take my name off your list unless you wanna die..

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongers View Post
Y'all are fags.

1. Phe
2.EtH
3. Kuniiii1
4. Sui Generis
5. Miss K Pitbull

I'ma need me some pussy knowing the fact that I'ma die eventually no matter how long we survive

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Scratch #5 and put ADvOcAtE 'cuz that's my best friend and he'll be a sergeant in a few months. I guess Phe and me would have to fight over Kuniiii1 (Inside Joke). We wouldn't have to worry about EtH gettin' pussy, he'll be too concerned about the ethnicity of the living dead so he can troll them with racism and his kill/death ratio.
kuniiii got a dude now bro.. She done grew up into something nice though..
Unread 11-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #20

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@Snoopy316 you would bring macc and dope man cuz they exchange shirtless pics? Your stupid, an islander and gay as fuck.. And no one likes you so hop out the thread retard.. And since its the apocalypse, I swear to Apollyon I would kill you on sight so you might wanna take my name off your list unless you wanna die..

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongers View Post
Y'all are fags.

1. Phe
2.EtH
3. Kuniiii1
4. Sui Generis
5. Miss K Pitbull

I'ma need me some pussy knowing the fact that I'ma die eventually no matter how long we survive

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Scratch #5 and put ADvOcAtE 'cuz that's my best friend and he'll be a sergeant in a few months. I guess Phe and me would have to fight over Kuniiii1 (Inside Joke). We wouldn't have to worry about EtH gettin' pussy, he'll be too concerned about the ethnicity of the living dead so he can troll them with racism and his kill/death ratio.
kuniiii got a dude now bro.. She done grew up into something nice though..