View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2013, 07:42 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. Wigsplit - You want a guy with you that may well have killed the living, so killing the death would be no issue. If there's a case like "Hey, I wonder who is going to go into that dark area, slaughter all of the dangerous zombies, and then get out", you want a guy who will do what you suggest (Master Masai will command Wig in this way), and also be crazy enough to do it.

2. Phenomonon - Not far off the above. Phe would have no moral qualms about killing a guy that we need to have killed. You need that. Governors be all around us go.

3. Jason - You need a group leader. Jason can be wrong, all the time, but fuck that guy could convince you he's right. As long as you make sure he's on your side, and not trying to convince you to kill yourself, you'd be alright. Now I'm second guessing the choice though.

4. V3numb - I like Chinese food.

5. EllieJ - For the vaginal purposes.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

PS. I'd beat RULE in a fight.
Unread 11-19-2013, 07:42 AM   #19

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. Wigsplit - You want a guy with you that may well have killed the living, so killing the death would be no issue. If there's a case like "Hey, I wonder who is going to go into that dark area, slaughter all of the dangerous zombies, and then get out", you want a guy who will do what you suggest (Master Masai will command Wig in this way), and also be crazy enough to do it.

2. Phenomonon - Not far off the above. Phe would have no moral qualms about killing a guy that we need to have killed. You need that. Governors be all around us go.

3. Jason - You need a group leader. Jason can be wrong, all the time, but fuck that guy could convince you he's right. As long as you make sure he's on your side, and not trying to convince you to kill yourself, you'd be alright. Now I'm second guessing the choice though.

4. V3numb - I like Chinese food.

5. EllieJ - For the vaginal purposes.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

PS. I'd beat RULE in a fight.