View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Wyldernez
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
The world is still gonna be here, but us as individuals wont be...we all get old and die. Some even die young, but with that being said. I dont wanna die without leaving my mark and knowing I accomplished what I'm trying to achieve
Thats fine and agree, didn't say just be a lazy person and look at clouds all day long. Totally missed the point. Im sure many have passed on with some things they still wanted to do or get done, we have them all our lives and they change they were there when we where five years old and will prob be there later on in life too, theres always things people want to do an get done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Legit everyone's wasting time. Someone prove me wrong here? Especially if were supposed to be upcoming artists.

Where are the music videos?
Wheres the promotion?
Wheres the New music?
Wheres the ads?
Wheres the marketing?
Wheres the everything an artist needs to build a portfolio?

No one on LB has that right now so if were talking about wasting time, were all wasting time.

Again, Someone prove me wrong.
lol word OP wasted his time making that OP post instead of getting his "shit" done. What a waste of time..

Last edited by Wyldernez; 02-07-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Unread 02-07-2020, 04:52 PM   #12

Wyldernez

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
The world is still gonna be here, but us as individuals wont be...we all get old and die. Some even die young, but with that being said. I dont wanna die without leaving my mark and knowing I accomplished what I'm trying to achieve
Thats fine and agree, didn't say just be a lazy person and look at clouds all day long. Totally missed the point. Im sure many have passed on with some things they still wanted to do or get done, we have them all our lives and they change they were there when we where five years old and will prob be there later on in life too, theres always things people want to do an get done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Legit everyone's wasting time. Someone prove me wrong here? Especially if were supposed to be upcoming artists.

Where are the music videos?
Wheres the promotion?
Wheres the New music?
Wheres the ads?
Wheres the marketing?
Wheres the everything an artist needs to build a portfolio?

No one on LB has that right now so if were talking about wasting time, were all wasting time.

Again, Someone prove me wrong.
lol word OP wasted his time making that OP post instead of getting his "shit" done. What a waste of time..

Last edited by Wyldernez; 02-07-2020 at 04:54 PM.