View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
The "idea of g0d" is a mental construct of g0d expressed in thought. If someone killed in the name of g0d g0d wouldn't have a direct affect on the physical, rather someone's belief did. So no, g0d wouldn't affect the physical realm in that sense. If a crazy person killed someone cuz he thought Mickey Mouse told him to do it it would just mean a crazy person killed someone because they have defective thinking. Even with self defence you need a credible reason to think your life's in danger or its a crime. You can't just shoot someone and say "I thought they were going to kill me". To kill people or make decisions without rational thought is insane. If g0d was insane there would be no natural law. Therefore, it has to be ones own irrational thought, making the perpetrator solely responsible for the murder. And lil Rohan from the block goes to jail and becomes someone's crazy bitch. There's personal reality and ultimate reality. You can think you can fly but go jump out of 20 stories.
Thought predetermines action. If the thought is a motivating factor in an action, then the thought is just as affective as the actions itself. As, without the thought, the action would never have occurred.
Unread 11-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #17

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
The "idea of g0d" is a mental construct of g0d expressed in thought. If someone killed in the name of g0d g0d wouldn't have a direct affect on the physical, rather someone's belief did. So no, g0d wouldn't affect the physical realm in that sense. If a crazy person killed someone cuz he thought Mickey Mouse told him to do it it would just mean a crazy person killed someone because they have defective thinking. Even with self defence you need a credible reason to think your life's in danger or its a crime. You can't just shoot someone and say "I thought they were going to kill me". To kill people or make decisions without rational thought is insane. If g0d was insane there would be no natural law. Therefore, it has to be ones own irrational thought, making the perpetrator solely responsible for the murder. And lil Rohan from the block goes to jail and becomes someone's crazy bitch. There's personal reality and ultimate reality. You can think you can fly but go jump out of 20 stories.
Thought predetermines action. If the thought is a motivating factor in an action, then the thought is just as affective as the actions itself. As, without the thought, the action would never have occurred.