View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2014, 09:37 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

You know Skitt Vs Al Nice gotta be up there, old friends turned foes.

Infact I'd probably rather see that than any of the above go down.

Grubbz Vs Stot
Boro Vs M-Rock (They might be on too good a terms though to really get dirty and personal though)
Grubbz Vs his brother Huey
Sixx vs kingruler (though Sixx is more neutral punchline than he is to take advantage of knowing Ruler)
Lunatick Vs that chick he used to userplane date Merci or w.e I forget her name.
Rule vs his brother Myst.
Pugz vs X
Syco Vs Tre
Z Rack Vs El
Saint C vs Mic Check

lol you get the theme. They'd all make for great battles if they were really willing to say fuck it and lay into each other.

and lol at MG vs Spitting bars

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-22-2014, 09:37 AM   #3

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

You know Skitt Vs Al Nice gotta be up there, old friends turned foes.

Infact I'd probably rather see that than any of the above go down.

Grubbz Vs Stot
Boro Vs M-Rock (They might be on too good a terms though to really get dirty and personal though)
Grubbz Vs his brother Huey
Sixx vs kingruler (though Sixx is more neutral punchline than he is to take advantage of knowing Ruler)
Lunatick Vs that chick he used to userplane date Merci or w.e I forget her name.
Rule vs his brother Myst.
Pugz vs X
Syco Vs Tre
Z Rack Vs El
Saint C vs Mic Check

lol you get the theme. They'd all make for great battles if they were really willing to say fuck it and lay into each other.

and lol at MG vs Spitting bars

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.