View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2014, 06:09 AM
J8E
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 18 Lost

EMCEE B: WINNER 5
EMCEE A : LOSER 3

Pretty clear winner here, basically 'MC B' was on another level, 'A' wasn't bad has some decent rhymes but nothing that packed a punch, also it was hard to read as there was no punctuation, I advise he tries using worldplay and also multis with more than one syllable also incorporate some metaphors in there, basically he is basic but will grow better with experience.

Winner : Nicely set out and everything flowed quite nicely, he had multi syllable rhymes and showed he understood these quite well, unlike the loser he also introduced wordplay once or twice, now this is good and although it's quite basic wordplay it was above his opponent and was great for this battle but it may need to be more complex for future battles, also try rhyming the middle of the rhymes more than the last part of a bar... I have to say both battlers didn't really use too much vocabulary and that could be implemented into their future battles.
Unread 08-20-2014, 06:09 AM   #44

J8E
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

EMCEE B: WINNER 5
EMCEE A : LOSER 3

Pretty clear winner here, basically 'MC B' was on another level, 'A' wasn't bad has some decent rhymes but nothing that packed a punch, also it was hard to read as there was no punctuation, I advise he tries using worldplay and also multis with more than one syllable also incorporate some metaphors in there, basically he is basic but will grow better with experience.

Winner : Nicely set out and everything flowed quite nicely, he had multi syllable rhymes and showed he understood these quite well, unlike the loser he also introduced wordplay once or twice, now this is good and although it's quite basic wordplay it was above his opponent and was great for this battle but it may need to be more complex for future battles, also try rhyming the middle of the rhymes more than the last part of a bar... I have to say both battlers didn't really use too much vocabulary and that could be implemented into their future battles.