View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:02 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie
You clearly don’t understand the way the infraction/banning system works on LB.

RULE didn’t suddenly decide to ban you because he felt like it; after an adequate period of discussion between staff members (which we haven’t yet had time to do completely) you were found to have bitten and were given an infraction for it. An infraction for biting is 35 points, which would have added to whatever points you had for anything else you’ve done. When you reach a certain number of infraction points, the system automatically bans you. Everyone receives the same punishment from the mods for biting (a 35 point infraction), the ban length you receive from the system is dependent on your previous actions.
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:02 PM   #9

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie
You clearly don’t understand the way the infraction/banning system works on LB.

RULE didn’t suddenly decide to ban you because he felt like it; after an adequate period of discussion between staff members (which we haven’t yet had time to do completely) you were found to have bitten and were given an infraction for it. An infraction for biting is 35 points, which would have added to whatever points you had for anything else you’ve done. When you reach a certain number of infraction points, the system automatically bans you. Everyone receives the same punishment from the mods for biting (a 35 point infraction), the ban length you receive from the system is dependent on your previous actions.