View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2020, 06:09 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Noone’s turning a blind eye, we’re just really busy irl.

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

@CakedOut stop acting like a victim. You had 2 lines with the same level of
similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).

basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie
Unread 03-05-2020, 06:09 PM   #8

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Noone’s turning a blind eye, we’re just really busy irl.

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

@CakedOut stop acting like a victim. You had 2 lines with the same level of
similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).

basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie