View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517164

11:45
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t17ZahzkUk

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I’m one of the last real niggas left so they know I’m a target
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I will check this when I get home
Noone’s turning a blind eye, we’re just really busy irl.

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

@CakedOut stop acting like a victim. You had 2 lines with the same level of
similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).
Unread 03-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #6

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517164

11:45
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t17ZahzkUk

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I’m one of the last real niggas left so they know I’m a target
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I will check this when I get home
Noone’s turning a blind eye, we’re just really busy irl.

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

@CakedOut stop acting like a victim. You had 2 lines with the same level of
similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).