View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2020, 01:58 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Celcius Clearly Bites & Mods Ignore it

the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517164

11:45

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I’m one of the last real niggas left so they know I’m a target
Unread 03-05-2020, 01:58 PM   #1

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Celcius Clearly Bites & Mods Ignore it

the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517164

11:45

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I’m one of the last real niggas left so they know I’m a target