Thread: Real spit
View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2014, 02:42 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
Man I know what you mean. I know hip-hop down to the history it's not just that "I Can Rap". I got the yeti microphone, uses usb. I went to murder a dude because Thats what I do and I can't do it, always get a godamn constant sputter that compeltly overpowers my verse and when I'm spittin' it sounds just just like it should. Man the entire time I have known this website I havent been able to murk a freestyle in an audio battle. I belive if I was just heard you would suddenly enjoy the website again for real because you would realize "That mothafucka GO IN!".

- Hope someone reads this! -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
I read it
Unread 07-15-2014, 02:42 AM   #10

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
Man I know what you mean. I know hip-hop down to the history it's not just that "I Can Rap". I got the yeti microphone, uses usb. I went to murder a dude because Thats what I do and I can't do it, always get a godamn constant sputter that compeltly overpowers my verse and when I'm spittin' it sounds just just like it should. Man the entire time I have known this website I havent been able to murk a freestyle in an audio battle. I belive if I was just heard you would suddenly enjoy the website again for real because you would realize "That mothafucka GO IN!".

- Hope someone reads this! -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
I read it