Thread: Real spit
View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Tumble
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tumble - Hope someone see this

Man I know what you mean. I know hip-hop down to the history it's not just that "I Can Rap". I got the yeti microphone, uses usb. I went to murder a dude because Thats what I do and I can't do it, always get a godamn constant sputter that compeltly overpowers my verse and when I'm spittin' it sounds just just like it should. Man the entire time I have known this website I havent been able to murk a freestyle in an audio battle. I belive if I was just heard you would suddenly enjoy the website again for real because you would realize "That mothafucka GO IN!".

- Hope someone reads this! -

Last edited by Tumble; 07-14-2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Hope someone see this
Unread 07-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #6

Tumble
Basic Member

Voted: 122 audio / 14 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tumble - Hope someone see this

Man I know what you mean. I know hip-hop down to the history it's not just that "I Can Rap". I got the yeti microphone, uses usb. I went to murder a dude because Thats what I do and I can't do it, always get a godamn constant sputter that compeltly overpowers my verse and when I'm spittin' it sounds just just like it should. Man the entire time I have known this website I havent been able to murk a freestyle in an audio battle. I belive if I was just heard you would suddenly enjoy the website again for real because you would realize "That mothafucka GO IN!".

- Hope someone reads this! -

Last edited by Tumble; 07-14-2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Hope someone see this
Offline   Reply With Quote