View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:29 AM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
@DavEtH - I'll battle anyone here. Long as it's in a tourny. Ive battled Bleu Dono Nicholas etc etc. I dont pick and choose really. Whoever they put in front of me gets the work. No offense, but thats you included.

But with me and Tana, its personal. She will battle anyone else Text. Malaya, Paperclip, Diasik, @BRAyne Dead etc... But when the Big bad Skizzo says yeo, lets run that.. She runs to a category I dont do in order to claim im "ducking" her.

So... I make it a habit to call her out in different places, pages, groups, and watch her duck dodge n find excuses in every one of them.

Iunno. My own form of personal amusement I guess lol
Nigga You're Scared Shut The Fuck Up.
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #51

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
@DavEtH - I'll battle anyone here. Long as it's in a tourny. Ive battled Bleu Dono Nicholas etc etc. I dont pick and choose really. Whoever they put in front of me gets the work. No offense, but thats you included.

But with me and Tana, its personal. She will battle anyone else Text. Malaya, Paperclip, Diasik, @BRAyne Dead etc... But when the Big bad Skizzo says yeo, lets run that.. She runs to a category I dont do in order to claim im "ducking" her.

So... I make it a habit to call her out in different places, pages, groups, and watch her duck dodge n find excuses in every one of them.

Iunno. My own form of personal amusement I guess lol
Nigga You're Scared Shut The Fuck Up.