View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 10:29 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
They just made the emcee shop, for people to drop their credits into... also Mindless made a poll a while ago regarding credit resets, and people voted no.

We don't need the owners to make the site better, we can do that with activity. I agree with OP but its not like they are new suggestions, this conversation had occurred many times. It's just kinda up to us to make the best of it, until the owners drop the mobile app... (i know its been promised for time, but really, what else can we do but wait, other than leave. We seem to enjoy it enough to log in everyday as is).

I'll be voting more often, as I did in the past.

Just my two cents...
How can we do that with activity? Please explain because before I signed up, updates were promised back in like 2010 I think?? But by the time i registered, we were promised updates in 2011-12. Next year rolled around, alright we’re still being patient.. next year roll around, alright now we’re getting upset, next 3 years go by, now we’ve given up. You ain’t been here long enough for it all to say we don’t need the owners. Damn right we do. Who’s gonna fix shit when it glitches out? Who’s gonna exchange usertitles if Student isn’t active? Who’s gonna control staff members when they’re needed or unwanted? In what way DONT we need the owners?

We don’t choose to pop back up on Letsbeef because this is where most of us (not including you) spent the last 8-12 years perfecting our craft and contributing our hard word to become great. Leaving ain’t as easy as you think. But when we’re sitting here watching our site die slowly why the new faces say shit like “y’all just gotta be patient”?
Unread 12-22-2018, 10:29 AM   #32

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
They just made the emcee shop, for people to drop their credits into... also Mindless made a poll a while ago regarding credit resets, and people voted no.

We don't need the owners to make the site better, we can do that with activity. I agree with OP but its not like they are new suggestions, this conversation had occurred many times. It's just kinda up to us to make the best of it, until the owners drop the mobile app... (i know its been promised for time, but really, what else can we do but wait, other than leave. We seem to enjoy it enough to log in everyday as is).

I'll be voting more often, as I did in the past.

Just my two cents...
How can we do that with activity? Please explain because before I signed up, updates were promised back in like 2010 I think?? But by the time i registered, we were promised updates in 2011-12. Next year rolled around, alright we’re still being patient.. next year roll around, alright now we’re getting upset, next 3 years go by, now we’ve given up. You ain’t been here long enough for it all to say we don’t need the owners. Damn right we do. Who’s gonna fix shit when it glitches out? Who’s gonna exchange usertitles if Student isn’t active? Who’s gonna control staff members when they’re needed or unwanted? In what way DONT we need the owners?

We don’t choose to pop back up on Letsbeef because this is where most of us (not including you) spent the last 8-12 years perfecting our craft and contributing our hard word to become great. Leaving ain’t as easy as you think. But when we’re sitting here watching our site die slowly why the new faces say shit like “y’all just gotta be patient”?