View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:31 PM
SaiyanOld
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I've already weighed in on this privately, but I'll also express my opinion publicly. Lock has a long history of wrecking shop here on Letsbeef. Dude's resume speaks for itself and so does his reputation. I've never heard of him doing anything fishy regarding biting or recycling. Not to say he's never done those things, but I've been here for some time and have never heard of him committing such offenses.

With that being said, this does look pretty sketchy and I have to be honest, the evidence presented does at least warrant some kind of response from @Rieper regarding the matter in question. It could definitely be taken as a bite.
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:31 PM   #2

SaiyanOld

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I've already weighed in on this privately, but I'll also express my opinion publicly. Lock has a long history of wrecking shop here on Letsbeef. Dude's resume speaks for itself and so does his reputation. I've never heard of him doing anything fishy regarding biting or recycling. Not to say he's never done those things, but I've been here for some time and have never heard of him committing such offenses.

With that being said, this does look pretty sketchy and I have to be honest, the evidence presented does at least warrant some kind of response from @Rieper regarding the matter in question. It could definitely be taken as a bite.